Buying a Home in Kansas City with No Money down, Low Interest Rate and No closing costs!
Kansas City homebuyers can get a mortgage loan with no down payment, a low interest rate and no closing costs. We all know that low interest rates on Kansas City home mortgages are available only to those with good or great credit scores. Until now!
I have great news for Kansas City homebuyers. There is new and little known program available for Kansas City area homebuyers with little or no down payment and whose credit is not very good; it’s the NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America) program.
The NACA program may help Kansas City area homebuyers get a 30-year fixed rate loan with a lower interest rate than even those individuals with “A” credit using traditional lenders? NACA is a non-profit organization whose goal is to help those wanting to buy a home by making their mortgage loan more affordable.
It is a 10-step program that starts with a 3-hour seminar, after which you decide if you would like to go into the program and try to qualify for a great low interest, low cost loan. Here are some of the benefits as well as what is required to participate in the program:
- 100 % Financing-Zero Down Available!
- Lowest Interest Rate Around! Today’s rate (10/22/10) is 3.875%
- No Closing Costs!
Closing costs are paid by the lender. Does not include Taxes & Insurance.
- No Fees!
- Do not need perfect credit to qualify for a loan with this program!
Everyone that goes through this program gets the same low rate.
- No Expensive PMI!
PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) protects the lender if the homeowner is unable to pay the mortgage and the home is foreclosed. It is of no help to the homeowner whatsoever.
The NACA program has what’s called “Neighborhood Stabilization Fund” where you pay a fee of $50.00 per month and it protects you from defaulting on your loan by allowing you to reduce or defer you payments until you are financially able to resume making the original monthly payment amount. It protects you and your equity interest in the home.
- Buy down the interest rate!
- You can buy the interest rate all the way down to 0% on a 30 year fixed mortgage loan. THAT’S RIGHT, ALL THE WAY DOWN TO ZERO PERCENT!
- For every 1% of the purchase price that you pay down on the loan, you bring down the interest rate 1/4%. Example: the purchase price is $100,000 and the interest rate is 3.875%, you then pay $1,000 (not a down pmt) and your rate is now 3.625%. In many cases you can negotiate with the seller to pay this on your behalf so that you have no out of pocket expense.
- You can only use this program once every 3 years.
- You have to live in the home.
- Your debt to income ratio must not to exceed 40%.
- The maximum purchase price for a single-family home is $204,250.
- You start the 10-step process by attending a 3 hr. seminar on a Saturday,
- After the seminar you decide whether you want to go forward with the program. It is all up to you!!
- You can buy a duplex or up to a 4 unit property, but you must live in one them.
- You cannot own any other Real Estate property while in this program.
To get started, please contact me at email@example.com or by phone at 913-706-3971.